Dear User, We wish to inform you that the national legislation with the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") and the Community legislation with Regulation No. 679/2016 for the protection of personal data (GDPR) provide for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to processing of personal data.
According to the regulations indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
La Bisso Milano S.r.l.s., as Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
- Data controller and data processor: The data controller is Bisso Milano S.r.l.s. (hereafter "Owner") in the person of its legal representative who is also the Data Processor. To exercise his rights, he will have to send a written request addressed to Bisso Milano S.r.l.s. with headquarters in Via Bagutta 13, 20121 Milano (MI), P.Iva 09422220963, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org C/A, of the data processing manager.
- Subject of processing: The data controller processes personal data (for example, name, surname, company name, fiscal code, VAT number, address, telephone number, email address) communicated by you, through the channels made available to the data controller such as email, telephone contacts or registration form for systems distributed by the owner.
- Purpose of data processing: our data will be processed for the following purposes: to conclude contracts for the services offered by the Data Controller; fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you; manage requests for information or contact; fulfill the obligations provided by national and / or community law; exercise the protection of the rights of the Data Controller during judicial proceedings; send you informative material of a technical nature concerning the services offered and of an administrative nature necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations. The provision of data for the purposes listed above is mandatory. In their absence we will not be able to guarantee the services mentioned above. We will use your data for marketing purposes only with your consent, for example for sending emails containing commercial information on products and services offered by the Data Controller; The provision of data for the aforementioned purposes is optional. He may therefore decide not to consent to the processing or subsequently to deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In each communication the methods for expressing the will to not receive further e-mails will be described.
- Processing methods: The data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on computer media and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided by our internal procedures to prevent data loss, illicit use or unauthorized access.
- Storage of data: The personal data processed to fulfill the provision of services by the owner, are kept for the entire duration of the supply. Once these terms have expired, the data will be kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party. Personal data processed for marketing purposes are kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party.
- Access to data: Your data may be made accessible for the purposes described to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processing managers and / or duly trained system administrators.
- Data communication: Your data will not be disclosed without your consent. The Holder may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes, without the need for an express consent. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
- Data transfer: Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union, protected within Data Center with adequate security measures. In any case, it is understood that the owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the extra-EU data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
- Rights of the interested party: As an interested party, you have the right to know, at any time, what are your data at the data controller and how they are used; it also has the right to have it updated, supplemented, rectified or canceled, to request its blocking and to oppose its processing. (Right of rectification, right to oblivion, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise the rights: For the exercise of your rights, you can contact the data controller by using the contact details provided in Article 1 of this information notice.
Cookies are small files (small text files) that the sites install on their own or third parties to offer a more complete and functional browsing experience.
The website of the owner uses only and exclusively technical cookies: this means that the cookies installed directly from the website serve only and exclusively to guarantee the correct usability of the pages and services of the site itself.
In the absence of any profiling activity, for these websites there is no obligation to notify the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 163 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Privacy Code").
Cookie control settings
The user can normally change the settings to disable this function. However, we would like to remind you that disabling technical or browsing cookies can cause the website to malfunction or may make some features unavailable.
To view and change the settings for cookies on your browser, visit the following guides: Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari , Microsoft Windows Explorer.